SHISEIDO HOLDS ITS 2ND INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY FAIR THIS 2015 IN CELEBRATION OF WOMEN'S MONTH
For the year 2015, Shiseido held its International Beauty Fair in time with the Women's Month. Amazing, right? It actually reminded me to take better care of myself, my mother and sisters.
The event will be from March 13 to 19 at the Mega Fashion Hall.
March 23 to 28 at the Podium Activity Center.
March 29 to 31 at SM Mall Of Asia Atrium.
Shiseido is a global brand that creates continuous innovations in beauty by combining the most advanced human science with exquisite aesthetics elements and this year they celebrate Women's Month with series of events that will inspire women in bringing out their beauty from within.
Shiseido International Beauty Fair was established last year and it is an institutionalized event that revolves around the theme of "empowering women through beauty".
Last year, I attended the Golden Balancing Workshop (International Beauty Fair) with Ms. Yuko Kunishi. I earned my first workshop certificate regarding skin care and makeup application from the event! (For my detailed post regarding the Beauty Fair last 2014, check the link here.)
For the year 2015, Ms. Naka Maeda will be the one to enlighten the attendees of her skills and techniques.
The special activities that are exclusive to this International Beauty Fair 2015 event are:
1. A Masterclass makeup and skin care workshop conducted by Ms. Naka Maeda, a highly trained consultant that flew straight from Shiseido Osaka, Japan and together with the chief makeup artist Ms. Carmel Villongco, attendees will learn the secrets in achieving flawless, healthy and glowing skin. Included in the workshop, they will also discuss advanced yet wearable, make-up techniques to enhance one's natural beauty. Just like last year, Shiseido will be giving personalized course certificates to all who the attendees.
2. Skincare analysis and consultation using Shiseido's state-of-the-art skin diagnostic tools like Skin Visiom and Skin Sensor which instantly measures your skin's actual age (versus your real age), moisture level, melanin concentration, immunity of the skin and your facial skin's turn-over rate.
3. Beauty Simulator that mirrors the state of your skin once you've started on the right skin care regimen plus it simulates a chosen makeup look using Shiseido's newly launched makeup collection without having to take out your makeup.
4. Complete Shiseido Makeover that includes eyebrow reshaping and personalized makeup tutorial that touches on balancing techniques specific to your face proportions.
5. Pampering activities like quick facial that relaxes, tones and lifts facial muscles and hand massage.
The Spring or Summer concept highlights Shiseido's Glowing Beauty as they launch a slew of new products that aims to revive your skin's glow from within the season. Included in the list are: Shiseido Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum, Shiseido Glow Enhancing Primer, Shiseido The Makeup Perfecting Stick Concealers and a whole lot more of products!
Shiseido is a global brand known since their foundation started the year 1872 and was incorporated in the year 1927 in Tokyo Japan. Shiseido creates innovations in beauty by combining the most advanced human science with exquisite aesthetic elements.
To follow updates from Shiseido, like their pages at:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ShiseidoPH
Instagram - https://instagram.com/ShiseidoPH
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShiseidoPH